Vegan Preconception / Vegan Fertility
- Vegan and planning a baby? Worried about making sure you have all the
essential nutrients to conceive?
- Trying to get pregnant for some time already and need a little bit of support?
- Concerned that a vegan diet may be contributing to infertility?
- As your vegan naturopath I am here to help! I have had many clients conceive naturally on an entirely vegan diet. In fertility treatments, herbal medicine, naturopathic protocols and yogic practices can enhance fertility, reduce stress and prepare the couple, physically, emotionally and spiritually, to become parents.
• I generally recommend both partners book an appointment, either individually or together, for fertility treatments.
• If you are thinking about having a baby it is important to get your body ready so that the cells that join to make your baby are the healthiest cells they can be. For this reason I always recommend giving yourself and your partner three to six months of treatment before trying to conceive. This is especially important if you have a history of miscarriage, ongoing health concerns, or any genetic diseases.