Honouring the moon cycles – Women’s Hormonal Health packages
Period problems? No periods, infrequent periods, heavy periods, or painful ones?
- Do you dread your monthly period due to cramping, pain, irritability or feeling downright
- PMS is so common, but it is not inevitable and can often be eased and completely overcome with naturopathy and herbal medicine.
- Do you experience irregular cycles? Or have you stopped getting periods all together?
- Get back in sync with the moon using herbs, nutrition and naturopathic practices. helping heal your womanly connection to the moon
- Are you dealing with any health challenges such as PCOS, endometriosis, thyroid disease or other hormonal illness?
- All of these can affect our monthly cycles and can have a huge impact on our lives at all stages of the month. In your naturopathic consultation I take an in depth look at your illness, at the vast array of symptoms and work to address the root cause, helping heal your womanly connection to the moon.
- Dealing with infertility?
- This can be a helpful programme to undertake before diving into a fertility treatment plan, as it helps you to get in touch with your womb and your monthly cycles, without the pressure of trying to get pregnant straight away.
Post Birth Control Syndrome? Coming off the pill and hoping to reconnect to your cycle?
Been on the pill for years?
If you have recently come off the oral contraceptive pill or other forms of hormonal birth control and are experiencing any of these symptoms, you may be suffering from post birth control syndrome. The great news is that naturopathy and herbal medicine can help. When our hormones are coming back in to balance after a long period of synthetic replacement a lot of symptoms can arise and naturopathy can help bring your natural rhythms back in balance.
Other Health Concerns Associated with Hormone Imbalance.
- Hair loss
- Digestive problems, including excess bloating and gas
- Weight gain
- Mood disorders like anxiety and depression
These can all be helped with a natural approach, herbal remedies and diet.