Yoga stretches your muscles yes!
Many people practice yoga for the physical benefits but most stay for the emotional and mental benefits it brings. At least that’s what got me hooked!
Yoga helps to build strength and flexibility in both your body and you mind. It encourages relaxation which helps calm the mind and balance emotions but also reduces the effects of hormones like cortisol in your body.
Below is a list of some of the many benefits of yoga! This list is my no means exhaustive but it will give you an idea of why I love yoga so much, why I left my corporate career to share these wonderful teachings with as many people as possible and why you can start benefitting from yoga right now.
1. Improve flexibility and mobility
2. Increase strength
4. Reduce stress
5. Clear the mind chatter
6. Aid sleep
7. Protect joints and cartilage
8. Strengthen your spine
9. Increase lung capacity and help you to breath better
10. Support the connective tissue
11. Improve posture
12. Cultivate presence
13. Build community of like minded people
14. Encourage self care
15. Ignite your body’s innate healing abilities 1
6. Increase self esteem
17. Boosts your immune system
18. Regulates digestive system helping conditions like IBS. 1
9. Learn to look within and discover your dharma, you mission
20. Begin to live your very best life!
What are you waiting for?
Join us for tranformations yoga magic this week!
Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self.
–The Bhagavad Gita